Issy makes use of an intake health questionnaire, visual assessment, the meridian and five element theories of TCM and, the Vacuflex® boot System as the basis of assessment for formulation of a need specific treatment.
- encourages us to take responsibility for our own health
- facilitates a state of relaxation
- encourages lifestyle changes to promote health and well-being.
- promote awareness to cultivate a positive attitude towards our own health
- considers the entire being - body, mind and emotions in assessment and treatment
- provides context of how chronic maladaptive stress and poor life-style choices may lead to a path of secondary disease such as: insomnia, anxiety, depression, digestive and fertility problems, diabetes, hypertension, muscular aches and more ...
Registered Therapeutic Reflexologist
Dip Therapeutic Reflexology (Cum Laude) IRAMT
Allied Health Professions Council SA A11961
The practice adheres to AHPCSA Scope of Practice for Therapeutic Reflexology.
Current Affiliations include:
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity"
World Health Organization, 1948.